Thursday 14 February 2008

Lotus Excel SA part 3

In January I went up to Lotus bits to pick up the car and to give it a shakedown now that everything was back in place. It also gave me a chance to look at it up on the ramp and see all the new components.






This is the new rear shock absorbers, brake disks and calipers. Unfortunately you cannot see the new polybushes from this angle.




















This is a view of one of the refurbished wheels
with the new center caps - looking good :-)

view of the new paintwork - it really is a lovely colour............













Closeup of the new bumper with all new fixings













view of the rear prior to the badges being stuck on in place - I will post another picture showing
what I did with the badges. I was fortunate enough to get an original Excel badge off of eBay.










Interior looking resplendent in it's new livery





















1 comment: