Sunday 20 March 2011

Further Elan Upgrades

I have changed the seat in the Elan for Bucket seats I bought from a fellow Elan member on the Forum www.LotusElanCentral.com I then sold the old seats to another forum member - Dave. Forums are great when they work like this :-)

Tony lives near Newcastle so as an addition to the seats I was able to pick up a door for his partner's damaged car and drop it off on my way up to Scotland.

Pictures of the seats fitted to the Elan -




















Also got 6 point Luke harnesses which I will fit next week and new seat belts from the Lotus Aftersales division.

The Elan is going into the bodyshop on Monday for two days as a st**id woman ran into the back of me in traffic last summer and the repainted bumper is now showing runs in the paint? 8 months after the repair - wierd.




No comments: