Tuesday 30 December 2014

Darren Langeveldt is involved in Coventry Motofest 2015.













 Here is the M3 - they wanted shots with all the cars with Helmets on top?

 
He was doing some promotional work and needed some track cars for a shoot with the BBC, Sky and others. So I jumped in the M3 and went up to Coventry.

We got some coverage in the January edition of Octane. We also got coverage on the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/.../uk-england-coventry-warwickshire... and ITV but I could not find anything on this.


The BBC footage came from the cameraman standing on my passenger seat, but hanging out the sunroof. The other camera crew put some GoPro's on my car and I followed them in a Merc SLK - but cannot find the footage which is a shame as it would have been quite good.




Cover in the Coventry Telegraph

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/.../look-coventry...



Some of the cars there - the yellow one was quite noisy! However, it was not as noisy as the original D-Type which had just done the Mille Milgia.

Ben Broke-Smith was there in his 996 Twin Turbo ( I do want one of these). Bryn turned up in his Volvo - Epic.

No comments: